Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson dead R.I.P. 1958-2009



We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

People Paying Homage to Wrong Star



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Encounter with Michael Jackson

Our Last Encounter with Michael Jackson




salam ,,,,

6 comments:

  1. Well what can I say? Incredibly sad news, I was actually in bed watching TV and about to sleep when I saw a Breaking News on BBC, saying that Michael Jackson died, I was clued to TV till early morning watching BBC & Sky and they later confirmed the news. I was so shocked since he was preparing to come to London’s O2, he was healthy and was approved by his insurance company to go ahead and play and I wanted to buy tickets but was unable to do so.
    MJ simply changed the pop music and he is a truly King of Pop, just go back and listen to some of him greatest hit such man in the mirror, beat it, dangerous etc.
    He will never be replaced and greatly missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I texted a friend of mine last night and told him that Michael Jackson is dead.

    He replied: BEAT IT :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn him and everyone loves him, it's a wonderful news to me, another bastard left the earth

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam
    from ur blog
    Michael Jackson is dead.


    BEST REGARDS
    UR SISTER
    GIRL FROM ANOTHER TIME

    ReplyDelete
  5. صدق او لا تصدق سمعت منك بس برغم ان اللي حوليا كلهم طلعو سامعين!
    عبد الله كيف احوالك
    ان شاء الله بخير

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I heard my little brother informing my sister of the new, I thought it was another of his pranks. Turns out he is dead now for real.

    What can I say?

    Quite shocking. I was never a fand of his, but I admit that he was and still is a legend.

    It was said that he had converted to Islam, but no one can say for sure. This or that, he is definitely dead:

    "Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 185)

    I just hope that his kids will be taken care of properly, so that they can grow up and become outstanding human beings on their own right (:

    ReplyDelete